Shabby Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Why paint when you can paper

Oh hello morning.  I'm wide awake and drooling over some amazing wallpaper.  I think the fact that they dont put the price on some of it explains to me that it is far too expensive for me to afford.  Maybe I can do without the bath if I can just buy a roll of it...


I thought the print above would be beautiful in our bathroom, it goes with the traditional victorian with an edge vibe we're aiming for. - It's called Liljekonvalj and its by Sandberg where it can be seen in it's various colour combinations.

There's definitely something for everyone on their website where they have hundreds of different designs which range from classic florals, to modern angular designs and even fun designs which would be heaven for a kids room.  You can also search by colours which makes it really easy to navigate depending on the colour scheme you're thinking of.


I'm also dreaming of these amazing designs by Little Greene.  The ones I like are based on designs found at a house on Broadwick St c.1775 which have been recreated and they even show you the original sample which inspired the design.  I love this one called Broadwick St Garden.


But there's other modern stuff too with a botanical influence which I love.


There's also an AMAZING collection of wallpaper available from Graham & Brown and some of it is pretty reasonably priced.

Meadow by Monsoon

But I could forget all my Traditional Victorian Bathroom dreams for this!

Momento by Amy Butler @ Graham & Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog