Shabby Blog

Monday 4 February 2013

The 2013 House To Do List


This is our rather enormous list of things we need to do, because we will be moving!  We aren't quite sure where we will be moving to but we do know we want a bigger house, with a lovely big garden and that we need to finish off this one before we can sell it.

It is exciting to finally get round to doing some of the little things we've been meaning to do for some time.  It seems slightly mad that the house will look as nice as it ever has for the people who come to view it.  Well, that is my intention anyway.  As always there are big and small jobs to be completed   It's external window ledge painting vs. clutter clearing.  I've already tried to make a start finishing off going through bags that have been unopened since I got rid of my desk whilst I was pregnant... I have to say it has already been quite cathartic, writing the list and then slowly crossing things off.  It seems like it will never end but we will get there.

In the mean time I am busy dreaming of my new desk, and I have spotted a a thing of beauty which I can only dream of working at. (Like my 'office' would ever be so organised.  Is anyone's?


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. It's just a small way of showing I appreciate your blogging awesomeness. So swing by my post & pay it forward if you feel so inclined. No worries/no pressure. Just keep being your divine self & sharing your wonderful posts with the grateful masses (me in particular!). Have an amazing day, my dear!

    http://www.bingobuttercupcrafts.com/2013/02/my-noms.html

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Search This Blog