Shabby Blog

Sunday 24 February 2013

Stylish Sunday - Birthday Treats

February 2013

This week saw the arrival of my 25th birthday.  Neil had been asking me what I wanted for some time but I kept changing my mind which meant that on the day I got a trip up the Shard and a meal out, which I loved.  For most of the day Nye and I were doing some filming in North London with Startrite and as that was wrapped up we headed into central London to meet Neil.  I've not had much time for shopping recently, or cash, but I really am feeling I need some new items to bulk up my post baby wardrobe.  I'm particularly in need of some comfy but smart looking flats.  I've been scowering Ebay but found these fab ones from New look on ASOS.  All the details of the items I've selected are below or just click on the board itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog