Shabby Blog

Sunday 2 December 2012

Stylish Sunday

So today I displayed my work for the first time in a shop.  You can now buy a full range of my Ginger Bisquite cards and gifts at Jill, Pop Up shop in Sydenham until Christmas.  I've tried my best, with limited time, to create new Christmas designs which I hope are extra special cards to send to friends and family.


I'm currently sitting at the computer designing our Christmas cards for this year.  Naturally I have dressed Aneurin in some rather fetching festive gear (Neil thinks it's practically child abuse, boo)  I shall post up the design when everything is printed and sent so that it doesn't ruin the surprise for friends and family.  But for now here's a little sneak of my uber cute baby boy.


and on with the Christmas style parade... (the last thing our house needs right now is more clutter.  Up with the kitchen, then out with the festive decorations) Practical, Yes! But I can't cope otherwise.  Here's a lovely link to my Christmas Pinterest Board which includes stylish decorations, home made gift ideas and a few festive printables.  Do let me know if you have any good Christmas Pinterest links :)

My Christmas Craft & Inspiration Pinterest Board


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog