Shabby Blog

Monday 21 January 2013

Monthly Updates

So here I am back preparing for the 11 month update.  This next one will be rather brief as I have been so busy preparing for the big 1st Birthday.  I've made a habit of waiting until the end of the month to write the updates so they are a true reflection of all the accomplishments of the month.  So as I write this Nye has actually celebrated his 1st Birthday. (OMG where did the time go!?)

As part of my New year plans I've also been trying to update my general blogger skills.  So I present you with the product of this evenings Photoshop lessons.  I bought the Pugly Pixel Blog Bling Kit as a little treat to myself this month and to help me make this here blog a pretty place to be.


These are just a few of the monthly basket photos (1,2 &3) I have been taking of Nye.  And, once I work out how to put them all together and decide how to display them I'll be posting a full years worth of images.  I'm sure no one else is as excited as I am, but I just can't wait to see them all together.

Right, I better head off and finish up these tutorials and get on with the next update.  Thanks as always for dropping by!  Nye has not enjoyed being stuck in a washing basket for the last few months so I need to come up with a different way of documenting his changes over time for his second year. Any body got any good ideas?  I was debating taking part in the 52 weeks project.  Perhaps I am a little too late to jump on that bandwagon but already some of the images are just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog