Shabby Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

SuperScrimpers Stylish Sunday

I am so excited to confirm that from tomorrow (Monday 4th March) I will be providing thrifty fashion tips on the new series of SuperScrimpers.  The first episode airs at 8.30pm on Channel 4 and  I have filmed 9 tips and they will be dotted throughout each week.




I am slightly terrified how all the filming will turn out, but also excited to see what other tips the other scrimpers have come up with.  My tips range from updating old t-shirts with stuff you have lying around to keeping up to date with recent fashion trends.  I really hope you enjoy watching and have a go at some of the tips I've come up with.  As the tips are aired (I have no idea what order they will appear) I will post up some tutorials for you to refer back to.

So, with updating and thrifting in mind I thought I would put together some of the things I have which I use to update items I already have.  These should also give you a peek into a few things that are coming up on Superscrimpers!

SuperScrimpers Store Cupboard Fashion Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog