- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 plain flour (I used spelt flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 small overripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons oil (I used rice bran)
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c
- Mix the 'dry ingredients' in a large bowl (oats, flour, cinnamon and baking powder)
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl (bananas and oil)
- Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Once combined, take a teaspoon of mixture and roll into a long snake.
- Place the 'snake' on the baking paper and squash down flat.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 12-15 minutes.