Shabby Blog

Friday 6 July 2012

Isabella Storksak Changing Bag

I was absolutely astonished on 1st July to the news that I had won my very own Storksak changing bag, via the lovely Emily @ A Mummy Too Blog.  I was so shocked I woke my husband up at 6am when I woke up  and read my twitter feed, shouting "OH MY GOD" (he assumed something had happened to Nye!) Thankfully no, but I had won a new bag!



Anyway, back to the important things, this is a bag I actually drooled over last Christmas when I was deciding what changing bag to choose in preparation for my sons birth in January.  However, when a baby is on the way it's difficult to balance wants and needs, so I ended up choosing a lovely messenger bag my Fossil instead.  

The bag arrived yesterday, and I packed it today with all my bits and pieces.  When it first arrived I marvelled at how gorgeous it looked but I didn't quite believe how practical it was, it looks quite petite you see.  As I was packing it up, I was still waiting for it to start bulging at the sides but it really is so well designed the bag looks as if I've halved the contents, but I've actually packed the same things.  I still can't quite get my head around how neat and tidy it looks, packed and ready to go with everything in its rightful section, easy to grab at any given moment.  My previous changing bag had a lot of pockets but the difference here is that the pockets on the Storksak are more tailored to hold wipes, bottles, nappies.  And although it sounds daft to say, I haven't found that to be the case with most purpose built nappy bags out there.


Suffice to say, I am very smitten with my gorgeous and luxurious Storksak Isabella, big thank you to A Mummy Too for hosting the give away and to Storksak for being so generous.  I hear the bag also makes a great flight bag so I look forward to our many happy years together!

1 comment:

Share

Search This Blog