Hello to you all on this lovely Sunday evening. We have been out shopping today and although I feel guilty spending lots of money, I am also feeling very pleased with my purchases which have been long overdue. I have had so many of my clothes for such a long time. Particularly staple items like strap tops which I wear under most thing. After a year of being tugged at by a little boy and the several years they were worn before that it's time for a clear out.
I also realised I hadn't shared any love for some of my favourite blogs recently, so I thought I would share some of the posts I've enjoyed recently.
- Really useful gardening tips from Moral Fibres - What To Sow Now
- Amazing Carboot finds from What Peggy Said, I am in love with that table - Car Boot Sale 2013 : 1
- I thought this simple card DIY idea from The Making Home was super cute - DIY Quick fabric Feature Card
- I am a sucker for beautiful books, and this review by the Start Up Wife had me drooling - Pearl Lowe's Vintage Craft
- It feels like everyone on twitter has been talking about Ottolenghi and boy does this recipe sound amazing! - Asparagus and Chive Bread Pudding