|I forgot to take a picture :( This is from here|
I adapted Jamie Oliver's Recipe from here. (My version uses half and half dark and milk chocolate, alternate orange flavouring to make it a little lighter on the intense chocolate hit.)
Jenni's Chocolate and Orange Blossom Mousse.
Makes 4 small and delicious portions. Double recipe for more.
* 150g chocolate (I use 100g dark 70% & 50g milk)
* Sea Salt
* 4 Large Eggs
* 50g Caster Sugar (2 1/4 heaped tbsp)
* 150ml double cream
* 1 tsp of orange blossom water (I got this from Waitrose)
* 1 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Melt chocolate adding a small pinch of salt.
2. Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
3. Add the sugar to the yolks and bear until silky smooth (sugar will dissolve)
4. Whisk whites adding a tiny pinch of salt until soft peaks form (can be held over head without falling)
5. In another bowl beat the cream until slightly thick. (just whipped)
6. Add orange blossom water and cocoa powder to yolks and mix.
7. Fold through melted chocolate until well combined.
8. Tip in egg whites and fold in figure of 8 until mix is smooth and evenly coloured.
9. Pour into cups/dishes and leave in fridge to set for 1-2 hours.