Shabby Blog

Friday 19 April 2013

Guest Post - Outdoor Lighting with John Lewis

As the weather has finally perked up and we all want to be outside as much as possible, now seems to be a great time to get thinking about the garden.  When the nights are longer and warmer outdoor space is often under utilised as a place for relaxing and unwinding.  Even with a small patio garden like us it really is fantastic to use the garden as an extra room for entertaining.

This week I wanted to share with you some of my favourite pieces from the John lewis collection of outdoor lighting. Here are some items that I love and how I would arrange them for our home.
Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor Lighting Sources.
Key Pieces
I have been wanting a string of pretty outside lights for ages and these butterfly's add a perfect touch of light to the garden.

Having an outdoor light can be really useful and great for security.  This solar powered light is a great as it means you can install it yourself and run it for free!

Disclosure -
This is a guest post, all words and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog